Just a reminder to never stop doing what you love, because you will get better each time you continue to try!
- overexposed & crazy colors
- not in focus
- pretty much just crazy and awful
- a little bit less overexposed
- in better focus
- bland and boring
- more selfies
- nature stuff
- learning how to edit
- still not very good
- do not know how to frame the photo at all
- editing style changes each photo
- some photos can be good, others NOT SO MUCH
- over edited
- learning how to use lightroom and photoshop for the first time ever
- Discovering Watermarks
- moving to Utah, where I hardly knew anyone allowed me to focus a lot more on photography, and I started really trying to improve
- I got a lot better at editing
- I started to do real photo shoots of my friends
- and I used myself as a model, like always #selfiesfordays
- I made my website www.ariannabellephotography.com & my facebook page!
- I still suck at framing the photo and posing!
- But each shoot is noticeably better then the one before! Practice people!!!
- Finally learning how to shoot in manual
- figuring out my camera for once
- learning what POV means
- editing style is still changing, since I try new things each shoot
- I met Chase <3
- Started asking people to model for me!
- MY MOM BOUGHT ME A BIG GIRL LENS! ~ Sigma 50mm 1.4 Art lens
- Started watching Tutorials
- following TONS of photographers on instagram to get inspiration
- using my friends as models!
- Offering free sessions
- learning to promote myself
- committing to actually be a Photographer!
- creating my own photography business
- getting my first clients
- learning how to pose
- learning how to frame the photo!
- PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!
This is just so crazy to see on the screen! I am really proud of myself, and I am excited to see just how far I can take this little business and hobby of mine!
Comment below what you guys think! Show some love <3