1) I was born in Kirkland, Washington and grew up in Redmond, WA until I was 10 years old.
2) I do NOT have a sweet tooth! I don't like cake, unless it's red velvet or carrot cake with cream cheese frosting (I mostly hate frosting on cake because its soooo sweet).
3) I once spent 72 days living in the wilderness, backpacking, cooking with a fire, and not showering(properly).
4) I love traveling! I've been to Canada, France (twice), England, Italy, Greece and Saint Lucia. Next year our family is planning another trip to Greece to visit our relatives there (I'm a quarter Greek).
5) I dislike Ariana Grande music (so shocking since she almost has the same name as me, haha) Don't get me wrong, she has a beautiful voice, but her pop songs are just not my vibe.
6) I like my cat better than my dog--which if you know me is something I WOULD HAVE NEVER IMAGINED HAPPENING! I didn't grow up with Cats and my mom always told me they were awful--but my kitty Theodore is an angel sent from Heaven, I love him so much! (don't tell the dogs)
7) I started a 'band' once with my best friend Madeleine! We called it EverGold.
8) My dream cars (old cars) is a 65 Mustang, and a VW bus!
9) I plan on becoming a therapist working with the adolescent population. I am a social work major at VCU right now, and will be continuing my education to get an MSW and LCSW after my bachelors.
10) I live with an autoimmune disease called Crohn's, it's one of the two sub-categories of irritable bowel disease. I will be starting to take injections soon to manage, and hopefully end with me being in remission.